Digitized Schematic Solutions LLC is pleased to present this summary of current and recent programs.
U.S. Air Force
- TDSSe2 IDIQ Contract – Currently responding to and working on several contract task orders.
- Developed a DST for the Kovatch R-11 Refueler.
U.S. Marine Corps
- Developed Digital Schematic Tools (DSTs) and technical documentation for the MRAP Cougar and Buffalo vehicles.
- Provided publication and technical manual support for two of its construction equipment (HYEX and D6K).
- Developed a DST for the Light Capability Rough Terrain Forklift (LCRTF) vehicle.
- Developed a DST for the Family of Medium Tactical Vehicles (FMTVA2).
- Developed a DST and provided publication and technical manual support for the Atlas II vehicle.
- Developed a DST and provided publication and technical manual support for the ASV & Armored Knight vehicles.
- Developed training documentation for the HMEE II Interactive Electronic Technical Manual (IETM).
- Currently developing the Common Wiring Diagram Application (CWDA) that combines the Electronic One Function Diagram (EOFD), Electronic Launcher Wiring Diagram (ELWD) and Electronic Launcher Integrated Parts Breakdown (ELIPB) applications as well as adds functionality to support the Electronic Cable Running Sheets (ECRS) and the Electronic Interface Connection Diagrams (EICDs).
- Currently providing maintenance support for the Electronic Launcher Wiring Diagrams (ELWD) and Electronic Launcher Integrated Parts Breakdown (ELIPB) applications